Friday, January 8, 2010

School Start LORR...

Wow...at last school start lor..
holiday so boring at home
haha...now the class got 4 chinese edi lor,
Me, Adrian, Chin Leong & Kai Leong,
at last the class were no more boring as last time..
as wat teacher say M.C.A was form...haha

Haiz...holiday working wit uncke until my skin were
burn & dark.. all fren saying at me like Indonesia people
from today onwards went I go back Tampin I wont simply
run around lor..I wan to keep myself fair...haha

That day went wit Kevin, Mervyn, Lok & Nam to watch
AVARTA in GSC at Mid Valley...that really a good show..
We hanging there for 1 day...haha

How now?
SPM this year...
Feel kike some fear...so scary lor...
but i think i will do well..
no mather wat, I will try all my best lor...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

O.U.G, Selangor, Malaysia
Hi...Victor Chong is me...I know there may have many Victor in this world...but I'm deffrence from other...HaHa